Alber E-Motion Power Assistance
This push-rim activated unit will is designed to add extra power to your ride.
In-built sensors detect each push (or instruction from a hand-held remote control) and activate the precise degree of power required ensuring a smoother ride and optimising a user’s energy, making it ideal for use over longer distances or hilly terrain. This award-winning wheelchair power kit is one of our favourites, thanks to its robust design and the fact it fits almost all wheelchairs on the market.
- More speed, less effort – activate to achieve speeds of up to 6km per hour (or 8.5 km per hour when used in combination with Alber’s Mobility Plus Package)
- Discreet and slimline design – from its compact size (the electronics and battery are both integrated in the wheel hub, with it only adding 2-4cm to the wheelchair’s width) to gearless drive technology and low noise level it’s a neat little unit
- Very user-friendly – easy to install and removable in seconds, making car transfers easier
- Smartphone integrated – use the E-motion app for an even smoother experience – track distance travelled, battery life or swap between pre-defined driving profiles (standard, sensitive, soft, active) all at the touch of a button
- Maximum user weight = 150kg / Maximum total weight (wheelchair, E-motion and user) = 190kg
- Available to fit three different wheel sizes (22”, 24” or 26”)
- Powerful electric motor with ultra long-lasting lithium batteries
- Long lasting lithium-ion batteries, with a 6h recharge time (both wheels charging at the same time)
To read more, please download the product brochure or contact us to find out more.
View the other power assistance devices in our range.