Batec Mini 2
The Batec Mini 2 is an electric handbike designed with freedom and ease in mind.
We love how compact and foldable this updated model is, making it far easier to transport and store than its predecessor.
- Compact design -folds down for easy storage
- Can be easily and independently attached and detached from your chair in a matter of seconds
- Frame adjustable in 3 directions – designed to fit most users
- Good for a variety of terrains – lifts the front casters off the ground allowing your manual wheelchair to access a wider range of environments
- 12” wheel with 12″ x 2.4″ ultra-grip tyre and black cast aluminum rim
- The Mini 2 battery and anchoring bar are compatible with the rest of the Batec range
- Unit weighs 12.9kg (excluding battery)
- 250 RPM high-torque brushless motor
- Brushless motor, 600W maximum
- Up to a 52km range (with 36V 522wh Battery)
- All-in-one LCD screen with speed selector
- Mechanical Avid BB5 brakes
- Free standing when disconnected from chair
- Front 100-lumen front light, with high beams
- Dual LED tail light
- Display panel and cycle computer
- Horn and USB charging port
- Customisable for use by quadrilegics and hemiplegics
Available for trial.