The Blumil-Go is a handbike like no-other – it’s unique, bracket-free attachment mechanism means that once it’s set up, you can connect and be ready go in around five seconds!
This nifty power-assist device, which was designed by an active Polish wheelchair user, is compatible with most rigid frame wheelchairs.
- Attaches with the press of a single button – once it’s set up, all you need to do is approach it while seated in your wheelchair, push the button and it will lock into place. No extra parts, no brackets, just freedom to get going!
- Light and compact – it can be folded quickly and effortlessly, making it simple to store and transport
- Dual breaking system – it pairs an easy-to-operate electromagnetic brake for users with limited hand movement with a power main brake, operated by a lever.
- Max user weight = 100kg
- Total weight = 13kg
- 2 speed modes – 6 km and 16km per hour
- 25km range
- 1.8m turning circle
- Removable Li-ion 280Wh battery
- Digital LCD -display showing current speed, speed mode, charge level and total distance
- Pneumatic tubeless puncture-proof tyre (wheel diameter 8.5″)
- Fully electric, patented connecting mechanism
- Suitable for obstacles up to a maximum of 5cm in height
- Built-in USB outlet – charge your devices on the move
Please note that the Blumil-Go is not suitable for use with folding frame wheelchairs.
This product has CE accreditation and meets the requirements of the European Medical Device Directives.