The Glide Centro combines stability and drive capabilities, making it a great all-rounder in terms of a powered wheelchair. Australian designed and manufactured the Centro is designed to give trouble free service for many years.
- The Glide Centro is a mid-wheel drive
- Unique suspension system to aid kerb climbing, prevent pitching and ensure good traction
- Range of up to 40km
- 50 degree seat tilt standard
- Available in “Extreme Terrain” off-road version
- Variety of seating options, including customised seat widths
- Offers the best of both worlds – Australian design, making it ideal for local conditions, and a German motor ensuring reliability
- 12 frame colour options
- Maximum user weight = 175kg standard model and 250kg bariatric model
- 31-55cm seat width
- 34-61cm seat depth
- Crash tested to AS 3696:19 and Full compliance AS 3695 250kg
- Range of optional features including 300mm vertical lift seat; anterior tilt; and flip up arm rests
For more information on the Centro visit the Glide website.
View our other mid-wheel drive power chairs.