The JOSI-Go is a customisable, multi-purpose stroller designed to help children and adults living with a disability enjoy more time outdoors.
There are a lot of things to like about this German-made stroller – especially the fact that it can fold down when not in use – and we think it will tick a lot of boxes for families looking for ways to create happy memories and be active together.
- The JOSI-Go is suitable for a range of activities – use it for cycling, jogging, hiking, even skiing.
- It folds down into a compact size when not in use – this makes it easier than ever to transport, and sets it apart from other rehab strollers currently available in the Australian market;
- It’s designed for comfort – the JOSI-Go is suitable for use by individuals with mild-through-to-complex seating needs and features an integrated adjustable seat system, with additional positioning aids and an adjustable centre of gravity to help achieve a clinically superior seated position;
- It’s affordable and robust – it includes the chassis, a canopy, basic seating system with padded covering, 5-point harness and a 12.5″ off-road fixed front wheel; and
- There’s scope to accessorise – there are a range of optional accessories available, including the bike trailer conversion kit and rain canopy and more, so families can make it work for them.
- Available in 3 sizes – Small, Medium, Large
- Max. user weight = 85kg
- Max. user height = 177cm
- 20″ quick-release rear wheels including drum brakes
- Supplied with both a 12.5″ jogging wheel and a swivel front wheel
- Includes integrated seat system and supports
- 2 separate brake levers (locking)
- Adjustable suspension shock absorbers
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Canopy with window (cover)
- Ergonomic adjustable push handles
- Tilt bar
- Padded 5-point harness
- Adjustable footrest
- Recline 20◦ -30◦
- Transport bag provided
Motum is the Australian distributor for Josi strollers. We can supply these Australia-wide or put you in contact with one of our dealers.