The Krabat Pirat is a highly stable, hydrotherapy floating aid that gives kids of all abilities new opportunities for participation, play and therapy in water.
- Adjustable board angle to introduce sneaky strength training alongside play – the angle of the board can be adjusted from 0 degrees, where the child is laying horizontally, to 90 degrees where the child is in a standing position. The Pirat can be used to encourage a child to strengthen their neck and back muscles, improve upper and lower limb mobility and increase stability of the trunk.
- Designed with peace of mind and independence in mind – the child is safely secured on a padded board with a pair of trousers and an optional back strap
- Great for the swimming pool or beach – made from lightweight titanium so fun can be had anywhere there is water!
- Two sizes available – one from children aged 2-8 and a larger one for 8+
- Optional accessories available
- Max user weight = 70kg
- Total width: 104cm
- Total length: 94cm
- Width of support: 23cm (size 1) / 28cm (size 2)
- Length of support: 25cm (size 1) / 35cm (size 2)
- Adjustment interval: 0 to 90°
- Weight of unit: 2.8kg/3g