The S3 is a great all-rounder for a wheelchair user with an active lifestyle. It’s lightweight, highly adjustable and beautifully designed. Panthera describes this chair as being “a standard chair that is anything but” and we have to agree – it’s pretty impressive!
- Transport weight from 4.2kg (around 8.5kg when fully equipped)
- Excellent value for money
- Highly responsive thanks to the low weight, stable fixed frame and castors with a unique tread profile
- Easily adjustable centre of gravity
- Discrete but incredibly user-friendly anti-tip device
- Non-tapered front end, meaning more room (and greater comfort) for legs
- Also available in a ‘short’ and ‘large’ as well as a low seat height model (to aid users who foot propel)
- Maximum user weight = between 100 and 150kg (depending on frame size)
- Available in a wide range of seat widths
- Carbon fibre, chromemolybden and titanium provide rigidity, strength and low weight.
- Many colour options
- Ergonomically designed backrest and seat to deliver optimum user-comfort
- A range of innovative specialist accessories available, including armrests and user adjustable anti tips.
Additional details can be found for the S3 and the S3 Short on the Panthera website.
For users who are looking for an ultralight chair but who require swing-away footplates we typically recommend the Panthera S3 Swing.
This product is available for trial
View our other active wheelchair options