The SMOOV one is a small but powerful electric drive unit that attaches to a manual wheelchair to effortlessly transition it into a powered wheelchair.
Beautifully designed, this is a great accessory for the active, outgoing wheelchair user who wants to explore the world, hands-free!
- Incredibly simple to operate – the Bluetooth control unit features an LED on/off switch and a speed-selector wheel while the SMOOV app is one of the most intuitive we’ve seen
- The tyre treads are designed to cope with varied conditions – from rough surfaces through to wet roads and smooth indoor flooring
- With a 360-degree swivel fork and flexible wheel construction, the SMOOV One can safely master kerbs and transitions
- The unit’s integrated LED light provides extra visibility during darkness or low-light conditions
- After the initial installation, the unit simply clicks into place – so you can take this portable device with you for extra power as and when you need it
- Max. user weight: 140kg
- Drive unit weight: 7.2kg
- Drive unit dimensions (LxWxH): 38.5 x 14.5 x 34cm
- Control unit weight: 0.25Kg
- Control unit dimensions (LxWxH): 7.7 x 6.5 x 15.6cm
- Lithium-ion 224Wh drive unit battery
- Lithium-ion 9.4Wh control unit battery
- 250W drive output
- Max. speed: 10km/hr
- Max. range per charge: 20km
- Max. incline: 16%
- Colour: Black
- Compatible with both rigid and folding wheelchairs
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Integral USB-C socket for recharging the control unit – or a smartphone
For further information take a look at the Smoov website.
Motum also stocks a range of other power assistance options.