Starting at the point where many powered wheelchairs stop, the Quantum 1450 bariatric power base is specially designed for users weighing between 205 and 272kg.
Highly configurable, this power base can be combined with a comprehensive range of seating and electronics systems to suit diverse needs.
- The power base’s front-wheel-drive configuration ensures superior traction, since the drive wheels are better aligned beneath the user’s centre of gravity
- With no need for front castors, there’s no obstruction to optimal footrest positioning
- The solid knobbly drive and rear wheels are coupled with anti-tips at the front, to prevent accidents
- There’s easy battery access via a detachable rear panel, with no need to remove the seat
- With multiple seating, armrest and footrest options available, our expert team can help to create the perfect configuration for you
- Max. user weight = 272kg
- Base weight = 88.5kg, excluding batteries
- Max. speed = 7.24km/h
- 2x 70Ah batteries
- 134.62cm turning diameter
- Ground clearance of 7.62cm at the centre of the frame
- 74.29cm overall width
- 97.15cm overall length (without foot riggings)
- Compatible with multiple seating and electronic drive control systems
- Max. range per charge = 19.31km
- 6 shroud colours available – black, light blue, dark blue, red, yellow, silver
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame; 2-year warranty on electronics; 18-month warranty on the drive motor
Download the Quantum Q1450 product brochure for further details.