Quickie Q700 R
Boasting full suspension in all four wheels along with leveller technology, the Q700 R combines a smooth and stable ride with maximum user control.
Quickie describe it as its most advanced rear-wheel drive powered wheelchair and it ticks all our boxes too in terms of manoeuvrability, stability, comfort and build quality.
The Q700 R SEDEO PRO can climb kerbs and ramps of up to 8cm (10cm with a climber).
- Rear-wheel powered drive
- A superior ‘all-round’ suspension – bumps and jolts are dampened, while the four-wheel suspension enables castor arms to articulate independently for maximum traction and stability
- Smooth or sporty, you decide – built to suit all driving styles, both drive wheels are connected by a pivot bar that absorbs the natural pull to one side when travelling across cambers and round corners at speed. Plus, adjustable springs ensure you keep maximum traction all the time
- Highly customisable – the SEDEO PRO seating system is adjustable in all the areas it needs to be and has a complementary range of accessories to ensure ever user rides in comfort
- High tech, yet easy to use – the large HD display and simple to control paddle switches allow for intuitive operation.
- Connect and control all your devices, including phone, tablet, computer and home entertainment systems
- Put your own style stamp on it – choose from 7 different highlight colours (standard) or design your own look completely (custom)
- Max user weight = 160kg
- Speed = 6km/h high torque, 10km/h standard
- 60 Ah battery (72Ah optional)
- Max. range of 40km
- 95cm turning diameter
- 64cm overall width
- 38-56cm seat width
- 41.5-49cm seat height
- 40-60cm seat depth
- 53-72cm backrest height
- 30°/50° seat tilt
- 8° max. safe slope
- Superior R-Net advanced joystick as standard
This product is available for trial