We love standing frames because they offer so many benefits to the use – including the opportunity to enhance interaction opportunities as well as build strength. The Rifton Multistander (also referred to as the New Stander) is a 2-in-1 model enabling it to be used in both prone or supine figuration, with the ability to easily change between the two making it a great all-rounder.
Please note that we will be unable to script the Size 2 until 2024.
- Supports abduction up to 30° – promotes hip joint development. Independent adjustments for hip and knee flexion and leg length accommodate contractures and discrepancies
- Transforms from prone to supine set up in 5 steps – add/remove upper trunk support; rotate the tray; swap the supine hip strap to the prone pelvic harness; add/remove the supine knee straps, turn the sandals 180 °
- Makes transfers easier – sit-to-stand transfers can be completed in prone configuration or lateral transfers in supine configuration
** Please note, at present only the Size 1 option is available in Australia, with Size 2 expected to become available at some point in 2024.**
- Max. working load (ie. user weight + any attachments) = 34kg (Size 1) / 45kg (Size 2)
- Recommended user height range = 71 – 107cm (Size 1) / 96 – 135cm (Size 2)
- Base dimensions (length x width): 83 x 55cm (Size 1) / 99 x 69cm (Size 2)
- Height of horizontal body support above floor: 56 – 71cm (Size 1)
- Sandal to knee height: 17.5 – 28cm (Size 1)
- Knee to hip height: 15.5 -27cm (Size 1)
- Sandal to top of headrest: 80-109cm (Size 1)
- Width between trunk laterals: 14-25cm (Size 1)
- Width between medial/lateral thigh supports: 6-10cm (Size 1)
- Basic item weight: 21.5kg (prone) / 23.5kg (supine)