Seating Matters Atlanta Chair
The Atlanta is an ideal chair for those with involuntary movements. Robust and durable, it provides a safe and comfortable seat which reduces the risk of falling though the presence of a deep seat and high arms.
- Combined tilt and recline
- Fully adjustable in under 60 seconds, without tools
- Elevating leg rest
- Safe seated position
- Helps manage pressure
- Infection control approved
- Maximum user weight = 159kg
- Chair weight (max) = 45kg
- Available in three seat widths, 40cm – 50cm
- Seat depth and other dimensions are adjustable
For full details of the Atlanta chair features please download the brochure or watch the video below.
Seating Matters recently completed a two-year clinical trial with the University of Ulster, Northern Ireland, looking at the principles of correct seating. The study demonstrated that correct seating – using these armchairs, reduced skin breakdown and pressure ulcers by 88 per cent in a 12 week period.
Motum stocks the full range of Seating Matters chairs and can provide advice on the best chair for a range of needs, including postural support, pressure relief and general comfort.
Call or email us to find out more.
This product is available for trial.