Seating Matters Monaco Chair
The Monaco is an entry-level comfort armchair and is for users looking to avoid skin breakdown issues with only minor postural requirements.
- Back recline
- Adjustable seat height and angle
- Lateral supports
- Safe seated position, with opportunity for self-transfers to help maintain independence
- Designed to help manage pressure, and accommodates tight hamstrings
- Infection control approved
- Maximum user weight = 248kg
- Chair weight (max) = 67kg
- Available in seven seat widths, 40-50cm, and six seat heights, 37.5cm – 50cm
- Seat depth and other dimensions are adjustable
For full details of the Monaco chair features please download the brochure or watch the video below.
View the full range of Seating Matters chairs.
Seating Matters undertook a two-year clinical trial with the University of Ulster, Northern Ireland, looking at the principles of correct seating. The study demonstrated that correct seating – using these armchairs – reduced skin breakdown and pressure ulcers by 88 per cent in a 12 week period.
Motum stocks the full range of Seating Matters chairs and can provide advice on the best chair for a range of needs, including postural support, pressure relief and general comfort.
This product is available for trial.