The Dreama is a sleep system designed to be used by clients who are at risk of developing postural deformities, including scoliosis, hip and shoulder subluxations and contractures. It can also help to improve comfort, in turn contributing to a more restorative period of rest.
- Fully customisable sleep system – the Dreama base and modular cushions are paired with different supports and straps to achieve optimum night-time comfort and promote 24-hour positioning
- Position according to individual preferences – supine and side-lying positions can be achieved quickly and quietly
- Suitable for use as a preventative measure, as well as to reduce risk of further postural deterioration – making it beneficial to all age groups
- Considerate design – individual covers for each cushion mean that you can always see how each accessory is positioned and make small adjustments easily. The slide-and-lock technology eliminates the need for noisy Velcro and/or nuts and bolts that may disrupt the sleeper
- Better quality sleep or rest due to comfortable and supportive, pressure reducing cushions
- Allows good ventilation between the body and the cushions
- Easy to keep clean and hygienic
- Available in 4 sizes – cot, cot bed, single bed and extra-long single bed
- Maximum user weight = 110kg
- Made from 15cm (6”) deep modular cushions designed specifically to reduce pressure and promote immersion and envelopment in the mattress
- The expansive accessory range includes laterals, positioning pads, t-roll, angle adjustable footrests, knee cups, side-lying systems, positioning hoops and abduction blocks.