SORG Mio Move
This is a great first wheelchair for kids transitioning from a stroller. We think it’s brilliant because it can be used for active and passive use (ie. it’s a tiltable active use wheelchair with inbuilt growth) which is a rare combination.
- Easily changes between self-propelled and tilted modes
- Grows in three dimensions, meaning it’ll last longer
- Fully customisable chair with two frame options
- Suitable for use from approximately 12 months
- Maximum user weight = 70kg
- Available in a huge range of sizes with:
- eight seat widths (20cm – 34cm)
- ten seat depths (18cm – 36cm)
- five back heights (25cm – 45cm)
- Available in two frame options (Retro and Taurus)
- Seat unit tiltable from -5° to 35°
- 20+ different colours available
- A wide range of accessories, including headrests, postural supports and belts, are also available
Download the SORG Mio Move brochure for additional information. Visit the SORG website to see the full range of colour options.
** This wheelchair is built for an individual user – we’re always happy to script a chair for specific needs and lifestyles so feel free to contact us for a chat.