The SORG Mio is an excellent kids’ first wheelchair – easy- to-use, offers built-in growth and it can be made to look really cool! These chairs can be customised using a huge range of colours and patterns and light-up front wheels – nobody said wheelchairs should be boring!
- Fully customisable chair with two frame options
- Suitable for use from approximately 12 months
- Easy to adjust seat position
- Growable (always important as it helps maximise the life of a kid’s chair)
- Activity side guards with integrated wheel lock brakes – great for little arms!
- Maximum user weight = 50kg
- Multiple sizes available – 18 – 30 cm (+ 2 cm) seat widths and 18 – 30 cm (+ min. 4cm) seat depths
- Rigid, lightweight aluminium frame (ultra-lightweight carbon fibre version also available)
- Two frame options: Taurus (maximum leg space); or Retro (legrests can be used to aid transfers)
- Different wheel options
- 25+ frame colours
- Range of additional options available including:
- Anatomically formed cushioning in a range of different colours
- Highly adjustable foot rest and push handle/bar
- Attendant brake control on push bar
- Different positioning aids (head rests and abduction wedges)
- 250+ spoke cover designs
- All-terrain tyres
- A range of accessories including tables and water bottles
Download the SORG Mio brochure for additional information.
** This wheelchair is built for an individual user – we’re always happy to script a chair for specific needs and lifestyles so feel free to contact us for a chat.