The Stabilo range includes two mattress-sized, fully mouldable vacuum-shaped cushions that provide enhanced comfort, stability and pressure relief for clients with complex positioning needs. The Grande and the Grande Armadilo (an advanced model for pressure-relief) can be used in both lying down and seating positions.
- Stabilo mattresses can be used in a variety of ways – for example, as a stand-alone seat, a mattress for rest, a sleep system or as part of a therapy program
- The mattress shapes around body parts and asymmetries, improving alignment, aiding comfort and reducing pressure
- The Armadilo’s added pressure-relief insert is ideal for those who are at higher risk for pressure injuries and need to be positioned for extended periods of time
- Supplied with an electric pump which makes changing and setting the shape quick and relatively easy
- Max. user weight = 130kg
- Available in 3 sizes – M (suitable for users < 1.25m) | M+ (<1.65m) | L (1.65m<)
- The Membra cover, which supports good hygiene and skin care is provided with the Armadilo as standard, and available as an accessory for the Grande