The Dalton offers all the benefits of a rigid framed wheelchair but with the addition of swingaway legrests. This makes it ideal for users who find it difficult to transfer over fixed footplates or for users who like to foot propel.
- Separate, flip-up footrests that are angle and height-adjustable
- Available with in a lower seat height version to aid foot propulsion
- Steplessly adjustable balance point (optional)
- Angle and height-adjustable folding back (optional)
- Detachable or fixed side panels
- Option for one-arm drive, as well as to script as front or rear wheel drive
- Transport approved and crash-tested
- Max user weight = 160kg
- Total weight from 10kgs
- Seat width: 36cm – 48cm
- Seat depth: 30cm – 60cm
- Seat height: 40cm – 55cm
- Backrest height: 25cm – 55cm
For more information, please download a product brochure here or head to the Wolturnus website for details.