Wolturnus Racebike K
Hand-built to suit your riding style and measurements, the Wolturnus Racebike K is the ultimate kneeling position handbike. The Racebike K is customised to suit the cyclist’s measurements and road requirements. This handbike combines low weight and stability with perfect tuning and an aerodynamic design. The design focuses on optimal rigidity between the crank and back. This ensures that all your strength is transferred into speed.
- Built and designed in accordance with international UCI regulations
- Aluminium 7020 heat treated, fully custom made and anodised to guarantee maximum durability
- Completely bespoke, made to measure and built for your riding style
- Your choice of high quality groupsets and components
- Aerodynamic design with low point of gravity for min. wind resistance and max. speed
- Weight from 10 kg
- Suitable for lower limb amputees, users with a lower level spinal injury or someone who can maintain a kneeling position while cycling. Wolturnus manufactures handbikes for leisure, recreational purposes and elite sports. Competing on their custom made Wolturnus handbikes top athletes from Austria, The Netherlands, France, Germany and Denmark have won medals at the Paralympic Games as well as National, European and World Championships. Wolturnus also their own pro handcycling team: Wolturnus Pro Handcycling.
View our other on-road handcycling options.