Alber E-Motion Power Assistance
This push-rim activated unit will is designed to add extra power to your ride.
In-built sensors detect each push (or instruction from a hand-held remote control) and activate the precise degree of power required ensuring a smoother ride and optimising a user’s energy, making it ideal for use over longer distances or hilly terrain. This award-winning wheelchair power kit is one of our favourites, thanks to its robust design and the fact it fits almost all wheelchairs on the market.
- More speed, less effort – activate to achieve speeds of up to 6km per hour (or 8.5 km per hour when used in combination with Alber’s Mobility Plus Package)
- Discreet and slimline design – from its compact size (the electronics and battery are both integrated in the wheel hub, with it only adding 2-4cm to the wheelchair’s width) to gearless drive technology and low noise level it’s a neat little unit
- Very user-friendly – easy to install and removable in seconds, making car transfers easier.
- Smartphone integrated – use the E-motion app for an even smoother experience – track distance travelled, battery life or swap between pre-defined driving profiles (standard, sensitive, soft, active) all at the touch of a button
- Maximum user weight = 150kg / Maximum total weight (wheelchair, E-motion and user) = 190kg
- Available to fit three different wheel sizes (22”, 24” or 26”)
- Powerful electric motor with ultra long-lasting lithium batteries
- Long lasting lithium-ion batteries, with a 6h recharge time (both wheels charging at the same time)
To read more, please download the product brochure or contact us to find out more.
This product is available for trial