Aria Wheels Ultra
The Aria Ultra pushes the concept of the super-light wheelchair to a whole new level, bringing together exceptional performance with stylish, head-turning looks.
Don’t let the Ultra’s minimalist construction fool you – with its reimagined frame design and cutting-edge alloys, this top-tier Italian-made product is vying for the title of ‘Ferrari of the wheelchair world’!
- The lightest multi-adjustable wheelchair on the market
- Sleek design and the use of aluminium, magnesium alloy and carbon fibre parts packs a serious punch, delivering strength, rigidity and manoeuvrability in an ultra-lightweight package
- CNC machining ensures a precision finish to the aluminium components
- Aria’s patented carbon fibre axle technology effectively reduces shock transmission
- Build it your way: From its brakes to its dimensions, from its sideguards to its frame colour, you can customise almost every component of the Ultra to suit your unique requirements
- Weight = approx. 4.8kg
- Max. user weight = 100kg
- 34-44cm seat width
- 36-46cm seat depth
- 45-52cm seat height (front)
- 36-43cm seat height (rear)
- 24-42cm backrest height
- Customisable backrest angle, seat-to-footrest length, knee-to-heel length, rear-wheel camber and centre of gravity
4 frame colours available – white, black, yellow, light green
- Fully customisable, with a wide choice of brakes, rear wheels, front wheels, handrims, sideguards and more
- Various accessories available
Download the Aria Wheels brochure for more information. If you like the look of this Aria chair you may also want to consider the 1.0 mg version. If it’s an ultra-light, high performance chair you’re after you might also want to take a look at the other chairs in Motum’s ultra-light range – Panthera X, Panthera U3 Light or the Wolturnus W5 SL.