Inspired by the iconic 1960s scramblers (hybrid road/trail motorbikes) the Batec Scrambler handbike pairs good looks with performance…serious performance!
If staying active means more to you than a weekly trip to the local shops, then it’s time to kick up some dust and get mobile on all terrains.
- Batech’s most powerful handbike to date – thanks to a 1200W motor, riders can achieve speeds of 30km/hr!
- The reverse gear allows for superior manoeuvrability – and the option to back out of awkward situations
- Enhances stability – ultra-wide wheel positioning delivers plus an innovative suspension stand frame ensures maximum traction across varied terrain
- Powerful dual headlights and reverse LEDs together with the horn all ensure maximum user safety
- Super-simple anchor system means the Scrambler attaches and detaches from your wheelchair in seconds, and the unit folds down for easier transportation
- The purpose-built battery delivers massive power and a range of 50km (dependent on user weight, conditions and battery model)
- Boldly styled for the outdoor scene, the Scrambler pairs black with a choice of distinctive olive green or graphite paintwork in a contemporary matt finish
- Handbike weight: 16.7kg (without battery or detachable weights)
- Max. speed: 30km/hr
- 36V, 280Wh / 48V, 678Wh battery options
- 1200W brushless high-torque motor
- Frame material: Aluminium
- 1400-lumen dual headlight
- USB port
- LED screen
- Detachable weights for enhanced traction
- Standard, hemiplegic or quadriplegic handlebars available
This product is available for trial.