Care Wave Sleep System
The value of a good night’s sleep is undeniable, which is why we really like the range of lightweight positioning tools on offer by Care Wave. There is a large range of different mircroparticle beanbag cushions available in the CareWave range. From the Decubitus cushion for side lying to the Delta cushion and Semi-fowler for clients who sleep in supine (on their back), there really is something for everyone.
- Use the Care Kit for supine or side lying, day or night – tailor it to individual preferences
- Personalise the level of support – CareWave products are easy to put in place and remove, which makes it easier for carers to increase or decrease the support and comfort level around the user’s body and limbs simply and without waking the person
- Some CareWave bolsters have the option of attaching to the bed with velcro, meaning the support stays in place for longer
- Improve alignment and reduce muscle and joint soreness associated with poor night-time posture
- 9 different cushion shapes available, most in adult and children’s sizes
- Polyurethene coated covers can be wiped clean
- There are also different cover options available to promote comfort
To learn more, download the Care Wave Sleep System brochure.
This product is available to trial