This nifty device can be a gamechanger for those who experience neck pain.
Designed to limit excessive forward flexion of the neck, while still allowing movement in other directions, ChinUp provides support in all the right places, helping to improve neck posture. It can also be used to prevent the head from falling forward when sleeping in an upright position.
- Built for ease of use – can be adjusted into three different positions and sized to suit the user quickly
- Lightweight yet well padded – carry it with you to ensure it’s on hand whenever needed
- Designed by an Australian spinal surgeon and bioengineers
- It is recommended that the ChinUp is used twice a day for 15 minutes at a time, and not used for more than a total of 2 hours a day. This is so that the mobility of the neck is still preserved whilst posture is improving.
- Supplied in a travel case
For more information visit the ChinUp website.
This product is available for trial.