Custom Free Form Seating
When it comes to adaptive custom seating systems, Symmetric Designs’ Free Form Seating is a bit sleeker than the rest, having the advantage of using less obtrusive bracing hardware.
- Angle, depth and height are all adjustable
- 3D mouldable for even pressure distribution and the ability to increase support anywhere on the shell shape
- Offers a combination of strength and flexibility to absorb vibrations and provide a dynamic feel while still being supportive
- 24-month warranty for the shell
- Available in three pre-cut shell sizes, or full sheets for assembly into any shape
- Breathable, washable cover
- Uses a mix of materials, including aluminum clamps and glass reinforced nylon joining balls
- The metallic reinforcing structure will be visible in the finished product
- The Free Form material is solid and robust however this can mean that the finished product can be heavy
- The Free Form components should be checked regularly and tightened where necessary
For further information visit the Symmetric Designs website.
View our full range of wheelchair seating.