The Glide Centro-XT is a power chair designed for users who enjoy off-pavement driving – in short it’s the Glide Centro whose ride has been pimped for improved drive-ability on grass on hard off-road tracks.
(Please note, the Centro-XT is not suitable for soft sand, or for use on the beach).
- Custom sizing – suitable for kids through to adults
- APT (Active Pozi Trak) is a unique suspension system patented by Glide that enables the Centro to climb kerbs up to 80mm high
- Max. user weight: 175kg
- Operational weight: 134kg – 142kg (dependant on accessories). For options scripted with vertical lift add an additional 23kg.
- Turning circle radius: approx 120cm
- Seat width: 31cm- 55cm
- Seat depth: 31cm – 55cm
- Seat height: ~46cm
- Back height: ~103cm
- Seat tilt: 4°-50°
- Ground clearance/ Kerb climbing ability: 8cm
- Vehicle tie-down points
- Optional Anterior Tilt.
Optional 300mm Vertical Lift seat with 49cm seat height
- Crash tested to AS 3696:19 and full compliance AS 36951