Hippocampe All-Terrain Beach Wheelchair
We love equipment that creates opportunities for users and this is one of those – an all-terrain wheelchair that’s perfect for making the most of WA’s glorious beaches.
This Hippocampe chair ticks a lot of boxes – it’s robust, easy to transport (and set up) and can be used autonomously by more active wheelchair users.
- Designed for use on all sorts of terrains – from the sandy coast, to the hills and even on the ski fields
- Take it in the water with ease – it features a neutral buoyancy design, coupled with waterproof, quick-drying and rust-proof materials, all must-haves for trips to the beach
- Tow it, push it or self-propel – this is a chair for all to enjoy
- Compact and easy to set up – weighing in at 14kg this chair can be set up in a matter of minutes upon arrival at a destination
- Available with a wide array of accessories – from transport bag, to harnesses and even a ski kit
- Max. user weight = 130kg
- Available in three sizes – Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Corrosion-resistant frame – just wash with water after use
- Sleeving on the aluminium frame prevents the metal from overheating in the sun
- Kit includes push bar, armrests, headrest, adjustable folding backrest, tow rope, carry bag, backrest bag and brakes.
- Double-width wheels as standard, however for regular beach use there’s an option of pairing with balloon wheels
- Two colour options (Pink and Blue)
For more information download the Hippocampe All Terrain Wheelchair brochure or give us a call to arrange a demo.