JENX Monkey Stander
Aptly named, this standing frame is the ideal way to encourage little monkeys to practice weight bearing.
Like all children’s standing frames, it helps to promote better hip development and bone density and enables independent interaction with the world at their level. With its robust build and super cute design this one is an all-round winner as far as we’re concerned.
- Smooth and easy angle adjustment – the Monkey can go from upright at 90 degrees all the way down to 20 degrees prone, even while in use – perfect for building strength and tolerance
- Outstanding thoracic, pelvic and hip support – straps can be independently adjusted to achieve ideal positioning, and once fixed are difficult to tamper with
- Bright and friendly design – who can resist a monkey?!
- Suitable for children between 9 months and 4 years
- Maximum user weight = 25kg
- Polyurethane support surfaces, impregnated with an antimicrobial agent to help assist with good hygiene
- Adjustable bowl/tray is included as standard
Download the Monkey Stander brochure for additional information.
This product is available for trial