JENX Supine Stander
The Jenx Supine Stander provides support from behind helping to teach balance and encourage development. It supports joints while also enabling them to be mobile.
We like this particular standing frame as it combines a robust build quality with the ability to adjust the angle from fully horizontal through to upright. It also offers outstanding postural support and pelvic stability.
- Thoughtful built-in support – customisable padding and straps across thoracic, pelvic and knee areas ensure optimal comfort and safety
- Smooth and simple adjustments – it’s easy to get a good fit, even with the user in-situ
- Easy and safe transfers – recline it fully to the horizontal position
- Multiple colour options – choose from pink, red, blue, lime green or grey
- Good range of complementary accessories available – includes additional supports, blocks, headrest, and tray
- 3 sizes available – suitable for children from approx. 9 months of age through to adults
- Maximum user weight = 25kg (Size 1) / 50kg (Size 2) / 100kg (Size 3)
- Support pads are available in small, medium, large, XL and slimline options
- Manual option for those who don’t require a power-assisted electric adjustment (Size 2 only)
- Numbered boards mean set-ups can be recorded and recreated with ease in multi-user environments (Size 3 only)
Download the Supine Stander flyer for additional information. Other JENX standers in our range include the Prone Stander, an Abduction Stander, a 3-in-1 Multistander, and an entry-level stander for younger children, the Monkey Stander.