JENX Supine Stander
This supine (i.e. support is provided from behind the user) standing system is designed to support standing by enabling the joints to be supported but mobile – helping to teach balance and encourage development.
We particularly like this one because it combines a robust build quality with the ability to adjust the angle from fully horizontal through to upright, and it offers outstanding postural support and pelvic stability.
- Thoughtful built-in support – enhanced and customizable padding and straps across thoracic, pelvic and knee areas ensure optimal comfort and safety
- Smooth and simple adjustments – easy to get a good fit, even with the user in-situ
- Supports easy and safe transfers – thanks to the fact it can be fully reclined to the horizontal position
- Friendly and discreet color options – a choice of pink, red, blue, lime green or a more neutral grey
- Good range of complementary accessories available – including additional supports, blocks, headrest, and tray
- 3 sizes available – suitable for children from approx. 9 months of age through to adults
- Maximum user weight = 25kg (Size 1) / 50kg (Size 2) / 100kg (Size 3)
- Support pads available in small, medium, large, XL and slimline options
- A manual version also available for those who don’t require a power-assisted electric adjustment (Size 2 only)
- Numbered boards enable set ups to be recorded and recreated with ease in multi-user environments (Size 3 only)
Download the Supine Stander flyer for additional information. The JENX range of standers also includes a Prone Stander, an Abduction Stander, a 3-in-1 Multistander, and an entry-level stander for younger children, the Monkey Stander.
This product is available for trial