The Karma Eagle is a seriously robust wheelchair – it has a virtually unheard of 15 year guarantee on the frame – designed for those who require mobility support without complex seating needs. It also has a high weight rating making it suitable for larger users.
- Available in a range of seat widths and seat depths – suited to a range of body shapes
- Suitable for both attendant and self-propelled movement
- Approximately 15kgs fully assembled (<10kgs with quick-release wheels and legrests removed – making it good for carers too
- Thoughtful design – including flip-up armrests to make side transfers easier; profiled, desk arms to allow the wheelchair to be taken close to tables and desks and swing-away, height adjustable, removable leg rests for easy standing transfers; and height-adjustable backrest.
- Maximum user weight = 130kg (chairs up to 45cm wide) / 160kg (chairs up to 56cm wide)
- A large range of seat widths available – in 2.5cm (1″) increments from 35cm to 56cm
- Extensive range of optional extras, including various brake, footplate and legrest options; IV pole and oxygen bottle holder; and anti-tip bars.
- 15-year guarantee on the frame
- Tool kit and calf strap supplied as standard
Download the Karma Eagle brochure for additional information.