Karma S-Ergo 125
The S-Ergo 125 is a short-term use wheelchair with an emphasis on comfort. It provides mobility support for people without complex seating needs.
- Light-weight aluminium frame, weighing just less than 15kg when fully assembled
- Equipped with a unique S-shaped seat to support the natural shape of the back – making it a sim comfortable option.
- Detachable armrests and footrests make getting in and out of the chair easier
- Good availability as this is an off-the-shelf model
- Suitable for both attendant (transit) and self-propelled movement
- Thoughtful design – mesh with Aegis microbe shield padding upholstery for easy cleaning; push to lock attendant breaking system, quick release tyres; and a pocket on the backrest for carrying small items.
- Maximum user weight = 115kg
- Three size options – 40cm, 45cm and 51cm seat widths
- Five-year warranty on the aluminium frame
For more information take a look at the Karma S-Ergo 125 brochure
Available for trial (18″ x 17″ self-propelling version only).