Matrix Seating (Custom)
Matrix is a specialised postural support and seating system. The design uses robust component parts that clamp together with connectors, allowing the creation of an optimal clinically supportive shape that is perfectly moulded to you.
- Allows for change, growth and adaptation to postural developments
- The moulded system allows for an increase in the surface area providing contoured supports (as compared to conventional lateral supports) to minimise pressure and maximise corrective positioning
- The open-weave style allows for maximum airflow which can make it a cooler option than other moulded systems
- Suitable for all ages
- Choice of either full body support system, or backrest only options
- Can be easily cleaned and has removable covers
- Shape adjustments can be made directly whilst the user is seated improving fit quality
- The metallic reinforcing structure will be visible in the finished product
- The Matrix material is solid and robust however this can mean that the finished product can be heavy
- The Matrix components should be checked regularly and tightened where necessary
View our other wheelchair seating options.