At only 8kg and boasting a very stable, rigid frame, the U3 offers many of the benefits of the U3 Light in terms of design, however it allows for greater customisation… and, if you ask us, it represents great value for money.
- It’s light and easily manouvered – frame-only weight is 4.4kg
- An active driving position makes it ideal for those who need an everyday chair that’s enjoyable to use
- Tapered front end, creating a tucked in position for the legs
- Also available in a ‘short’ model
- Maximum user weight = between 100 and 150kg depending on frame size
- Available in five sizes (seat width from 33cm – 45cm)
- Carbon fibre, chromemolybden and titanium provide rigidity, strength and low weight.
- Flexible side guards that fold down during transfers
- Easy to use anti-tip bars that can be activated easily when sat in the chair
- A range of specialist accessories available, including armrests, bags and an all-terrain front wheel.