Quantum Q6 Edge 2.0 (Pride Mobility)
The Q6 Edge 2.0 ticks a lot of boxes – it’s highly responsive, very customisable and good value. This nifty powered base can be partnered with virtually any seating system on the market making it one of our favourite building blocks when it comes to devising a powered mobility solution.
- Superior performance and handling – travel at up to 9.6km per hour, maintain precise control via an innovative single-stage gearbox, single-side castor forks offer enhanced manoeuvrability on all type of terrain
- iLevel technology option – a seat elevation of up to 30 cm can be maintained while using at walking speed, enabling the user to be better connected to the world around them
- Personalise with ease – it’s not just the seating system that’s customisable, the Q6 Edge 2.0 is compatible with most electronics and a wide range of options meaning we can work with you to prescribe a powered chair that suits your lifestyle
- Max. user weight = 136kg
- Base weight = 63kg, excluding batteries
- Max. speed = Up to 9.6 km per hour
- 50 amp battery
- 1.04m turning diameter
- Ground clearance = 6.9cm
- 90.2cm overall length (without foot riggings)
- Manual tilt/recline as standard. Powered optional.
- iLevel – standard on models with powered tilt, otherwise available as an option
- Intelligent braking (electronic, regenerative disc brakes)
- Up to 12 colour options
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame; 2-year warranty on electronics; 18-month warranty on drive motor
- Assembled in Australia with domestic and foreign parts
Download the Q6 Edge 2.0 product brochure for more details or visit the Quantum website. Please note that our team can work with you to build a chair with all the features and comfort you need, call us to arrange an appointment.
More adventurous powered chair users may like to take a look at the Q6 Edge 3.0, which, offers enhanced suspension.
This product is available for trial.