Quickie Q700 F SEDEO PRO
If you’re after a high-performance, front-wheel drive powerchair with excellent outdoor performance, coupled with indoor manoeuvrability and optimal comfort, the Q700F is a stand-out choice in its class.
Quickie’s well-honed gyro-control keeps users safely on track, while levelling technology and all-round suspension ensure that both wheels maintain maximum traction at any time making it one of the most stable chairs we’ve seen on steeper declines.
This chair is best suited to more experienced users.
- Front-wheel powered drive
- Smooth or sporty, you decide – built to suit all driving styles, both drive wheels are connected by a pivot bar that absorbs the natural pull to one side when travelling across cambers and round corners at speed. Plus, adjustable springs ensure you keep maximum traction all the time
- Highly customisable – the SEDEO PRO seating system is adjustable in all the areas it needs to be and has a complementary range of accessories to ensure ever user rides in comfort
- High tech, yet easy to use – the large HD display and simple to control paddle switches allow for intuitive operation.
- Connect and control all your devices, including phone, tablet, computer and home entertainment systems
- Put your own style stamp on it – choose from 7 different highlight colours (standard) or design your own look completely (custom)
- Max user weight = 160kg
- Speed = 6km/h high torque, 10km/h standard
- 60 Ah battery (72Ah optional)
- Max. range of 40km
- 73.5cm turning diameter
- 64cm overall width
- 38-56cm seat width
- 41.5-49cm seat height
- 40-60cm seat depth
- 53-72cm backrest height
- 30°/50° seat tilt
- 8° max. safe slope
- Superior R-Net advanced joystick as standard
For more information, or to choose your preferred colour, visit the Sunrise Medical website. Motum also stocks rear and mid wheel drive models in this range.