Quickie Q700 M SEDEO PRO
The Q700 M, QUICKIE’s most advanced mid-wheel drive powered wheelchair, delivers on style, manoeuvrability and build quality.
Providing a smooth and comfortable ride and a reliable and intuitive driving experience (thanks to the SpiderTrac 2.0 suspension, use of the SEDEO PRO seating system, QUICKIE’s patented anti-pitch system and easy-to-use controls) it’s not difficult to see why this chair is so popular worldwide.
The Q700 M SEDEO PRO can climb kerbs of up to 10cm, and boasts a narrow base (620 mm), 1100 mm turning circle and a seat height that’s ideal for sitting under tables and car transfers, making it a great everyday chair.
- Mid-wheel powered drive
- A multi-terrain champion – can climb kerbs of up to 100mm and can crawl up and down steep obstacles whilst keeping all 6 wheels to the ground, even when ascending gradients of up to 10 degrees
- Highly customisable – the SEDEO PRO seating system is adjustable (with a single tool!) in all the areas it needs to be and has a complementary range of accessories to ensure every user rides in comfort
- High tech, yet easy to use – the large HD display and simple to control paddle switches allow for intuitive operation.
- Connect and control all your devices, including phone, tablet, computer and home entertainment systems
- Put your own style stamp on it – choose from 7 different highlight colours (standard) or design your own look completely (custom)
- Max user weight = 160kg
- Speed = 6km/h high torque, 10km/h standard
- 60 Ah battery (72Ah optional)
- Max. range of 40km (with 80Ah batteries)
- 56-63cm turning diameter
- 62cmm overall width
- 38-56cm seat width
- 41.5-49cm seat height
- 40-56cm seat depth
- 44-56cm backrest height
- 30°/50° seat tilt
- 10° max. safe slope
- Superior R-Net advanced joystick as standard
For more information download the Quickie brochure, or call us on 9381 2087 for a chat. Motum also stocks front and rear wheel drive models in this range.