The Rifton E-Pacer offers a very cool sit-to-stand lift functionality. It combines the powerful electric lift column and secure body support of the Rifton TRAM with the multi-function casters of the original Pacer.
This can help to make gait training more appealing, and safer for clients who find it difficult to transfer into manual gait trainers.
- Zero-lift transfers – The E-Pacer can perform the sit-to-stand transfer that is part of every gait training session with no lifting on the part of the caregiver
- Gait training with extra stability – the strong and rigid frame gives security for heavier or taller clients
- Expandable legs – you can widen the base legs for clients needing extra step width or to get up close to a wheelchair prior to a transfer.
- Highly adjustable – the E-Pacer’s electric lift column has a 66cm range, making it suitable to use with clients of different statures.
- Built-in scale: the optional Bluetooth-equipped scale and new Gait Tracker mobile app measure the load on the body support, allowing caregivers to track a client’s weight-bearing progress over time.
- Switch-pole: Lets the caregiver operate the lift without bending down or turn it around to give the client control of the lift.
- Max. user weight = 158kg
- Min. user height = 80cm (when standing or ambulating)
- Max. user height = 196cm
- Min. user girth = 56cm
- Max. user girth = 152cm
- E-Pacer dimensions = 113.5cm length, 80-137.5cm width, 83.5 – 150 height
- E-Pacer weight = 32.6kg
- Turning diameter = 127cm
- Available in 5 colours – Red, Blue, Grey, Lime, Pink
- Optional accessories available including arm, ankle, thigh and hip supports
Download the Rifton E-Pacer brochure, watch the video below or visit the Rifton website.
View the other gait trainers in our range.