Rifton TRAM (Transfer and Mobility)
The Rifton TRAM is a transfer and mobility device designed to deliver three powerful functions in one compact unit: gait training, sit-to-stand transfers and seated transfers.
At only 32kg the TRAM’s compact lightweight frame is maneuverable in confined areas and simple to transport and store.
- A safer choice – the Rifton TRAM provides supported ambulation for gait training, sit to stand functionality and seated transfers.
- Designed with body support in mind – features an innovative support system that secures the client with a single buckle
- Built-in up/down switch – use a single button to raise and lower the TRAM
- Colour-coded clips make setting it up for different users easier
- Telescoping lift column – retract down to 110cm for compact storage
- Cleverly designed – the rotating leg expander can be used as clients transfer in and out of wider wheelchairs but when in use ensures its narrow enough to pass through doorways, while the low base option helps to roll it into tight spaces, such as beneath a bed
- Max user weight = 158kg
- Min user armpit height =77cm (when standing or ambulating)
- Max user height = 193cm
- Available in 2 models: standard (better for gait training) and low base (fits under low beds)
- Frame includes one battery, one battery charger, accessories tote and charger power cord
- Optional accessories include thigh straps, forearm supports, arm platforms, directional locks, hip positioner, scale, pelvic support, removable back belt and switch pole