Seating Matters Phoenix Chair
The Phoenix is an armchair offering an outstanding level of postural support, particularly in terms of the upper body, and, ultimately, user comfort, making it ideally suited for rehabilitation as well as individuals with progressive conditions.
- Adults and childrens’ versions available
- Designed to help manage pressure
- Available in multiple seat widths – from 25cm – 50cm
- Fully adjustable in under 60 seconds, without tools
- Back recline, elevating leg rest and adjustable back support for optimal comfort
- Forward tilt to make transfers easier
- Maximum user weight = 159kg
- Manual or power tilt versions available
- A large range of accessories available
For full details of the Phoenix chair features please download the brochure or watch the video below.
Seating Matters undertook a two-year clinical trial with the University of Ulster, Northern Ireland, looking at the principles of correct seating. The study demonstrated that correct seating – using these armchairs – reduced skin breakdown and pressure ulcers by 88 per cent in a 12 week period. (The research summary can be found here).
Motum stocks the full range of Seating Matters chairs and can provide advice on the best chair for a range of needs, including postural support, pressure relief and general comfort.
Call or email us to find out more.
This product is available for trial.