Seating Matters Sorrento Chair
The Sorrento is ideal for individuals who have to spend a significant amount of time seated. Designed to offer support as well as help to reduce skin breakdown it is well suited for individuals at risk of pressure sores, suffering from reduced trunk control or swelling, or with rehabilitation needs such as after a stroke.
- Available in both adult and kids sizes
- Designed to help manage pressure
- Change every dimension to fit any user, and available in multiple seat widths from 250mm – 500mm
- Fully adjustable in under 60 seconds, without tools
- Forward tilt to make transfers easier
- Maximum user weight = 159kg
- Manual or power tilt versions available
- A large range of accessories available
View our full range of Seating Matters chairs.
Seating Matters undertook a two-year clinical trial with the University of Ulster, Northern Ireland, looking at the principles of correct seating. The study demonstrated that correct seating – using these armchairs – reduced skin breakdown and pressure ulcers by 88 per cent in a 12 week period. You can read about it here.
Call or email us to find out more.
This product is available for trial.