SORG Mio Move
This is a great first wheelchair for kids transitioning from a stroller. We think it’s brilliant because it can be used for active and passive use (ie. it’s a tiltable active use wheelchair with inbuilt growth) which is a rare combination.
- Easily changes between self-propelled and tilted modes
- Grows in three dimensions, meaning it’ll last longer
- Fully customisable chair with two frame options
- Suitable for use from approximately 12 months
- Maximum user weight = 70kg
- Available in a huge range of sizes with:
- eight seat widths (20cm – 34cm)
- ten seat depths (18cm – 36cm)
- five back heights (25cm – 45cm)
- Available in two frame options (Retro and Taurus)
- Seat unit tiltable from -5° to 35°
- 20+ different colours available
- A wide range of accessories, including headrests, postural supports and belts, are also available
Download the SORG Mio Move brochure for additional information.
** This wheelchair is built for an individual user – we’re always happy to script a chair for specific needs and lifestyles so feel free to contact us for a chat.
This product is available for trial