The A-Run fills a very specialist niche in that it allows the user to self-propel in a tilt-in-space chair (trust us – this is a very difficult combination to find!). The A-Run is an exceptionally practical wheelchair for everyday living, being one of the lightest and narrowest of its kind on the market. It is also fully compatible with almost all of our seating products and the frame itself can be adjusted in width, depth, height and seating position to meet the user’s changing requirements.
The best bit is that, like all Wolturnus chairs, it is completely handmade to your specifications.
- Compatible with most seating options
- Steplessly adjustable seat tilt and back angle
- Adjustable centre of gravity
- Standard features: push rims, drum brakes, double anti-tip device and spoke protectors
- From a total propulsion weight of 14kgs (depending on frame size)
- User weight maximum 140kgs