Wolturnus Antaras Junior
The Antaras Junior is the ideal handbike for children or young adults who are just getting into cycling for exercise and fun. The Antaras Junior has an adjustable seat depth, leg length and back angle, making it ideal for growing athletes! It can also be used in either the seated or recumbent position.
The back support is ergonomically designed and gives all users – including those with limited balance – the necessary support so that all their energy can be harnessed for propulsion.
- Adjustable seat depth, back angle and leg length
- Seated or recumbent positions
- 7020 aluminium frame construction with optimum stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Anodised frame leads to a corrosion resistant, impact resistant and scratch resistant surface (can also be powder coated if required)
- High stability and low weight
- Weight from 11.5kg
- Max user weight = 150kg
Wolturnus manufactures handbikes for leisure, recreational purposes and elite sports. Competing on their custom made Wolturnus handbikes top athletes from Austria, The Netherlands, France, Germany and Denmark have won medals at the Paralympic Games as well as National, European and World Championships. Wolturnus also their own pro handcycling team: Wolturnus Pro Handcycling.