Wolturnus Anataras Off-Road
Hand built to suit your riding style and measurements the Antaras Off-Road is the ultimate off-road beast. Whether you are hitting the trails locally or competing in the Cape-to-Cape race this is the machine for you. The Antaras Off-Road can also be configured to make a great touring bike. Additionally, the back support is ergonomically designed and gives all users – including those with limited balance – the necessary support so that all their energy can be harnessed for propulsion.
- Adjustable seat depth, backrest angle and leg length
- Can be used in a seated or recumbent position
- Designed in accordance with international UCI regulations
- MTB 559 wheels and tyres suitable for all terrains
- Max user weight 120kg
- Weight from 14kg
- Wolturnus manufactures handbikes for leisure, recreational purposes and elite sports. Competing on their custom made Wolturnus handbikes top athletes from Austria, The Netherlands, France, Germany and Denmark have won medals at the Paralympic Games as well as National, European and World Championships. Wolturnus also their own pro handcycling team: Wolturnus Pro Handcycling.