Wolturnus Dalton / W5 XXL
This custom-made chair is ideal for active wheelchair users whose dimensions, body weight and physical strength may place additional demands on a wheelchair’s strength and conversion of energy-to-movement.
If removable foot and leg supports are required it will be an XXL version of the Dalton wheelchair. (The Dalton has a slightly different frame construction which supports leg propelling).
- Super tough – these chairs are made from 7020 aluminium, the strongest weldable aluminium alloy (the kind typically used for armoured vehicles and motorcycles)
- Extra reinforcements – a larger 30mm tube (rather than the standard 25mm) tube is used in the construction to add rigidity, making it easier for self-propelling users and those pushing one alike
- Chair completely built to your specifications – we work with you to understand your needs and factor this into the design
- Easy to lift and handle in everyday use
- Steplessly adjustable centre of gravity adjustment
- Detachable side-guards to aid in transfers
- Max user weight = 250kgs
- From a total weight of 12kgs
- Seat width: 48cm – 72cm
- Seat depth: 39cm – 55cm
- Seat height: 30cm – 50cm
- Backrest height: 30cm – 50cm
- Transport approved and crash tested
For more information, please head to the Wolturnus website for additional details.